Re: The Overwhelming Smell of a Coworker

Subject: Re: The Overwhelming Smell of a Coworker
From: Virgil Jones <virgil_jones -at- EMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:36:53 -0400

I once had to work in the same cubical with two people who considered personal hygene a waste of time.

One was a Rasterfarian who bathed his hair in something so obnoixous I can't tell you because it would seem outragous and the other was a man from India who ate curry on a daily basis. The smell of it leaked from his pours and could be so overwhelming that others in the office would stand as far away from the man as possible.

My solution? I wore heavy aftershave and kept a bottle handy. I'd dab a bit under my nose every half hour or so. It seemed to help and I avoided and ugly situation.

V.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=