Mainframe help system

Subject: Mainframe help system
From: Archie Ziviello <aziviello -at- NESL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:13:17 -0400

Hello everyone

I'm new to the list and a relatively new tech writer. Trained for Shakespeare, but now writing for Users.

I have been clued to a mgt decision that may involve me moving from paper documents that I write for mainframe applications to using a help system where GUI interface can provide field help for screens of the mainframe application. User can even add individual notes to the fields.

Does anyone know what this is (software) , could be, has in store for me?

I'm told, I'll never see paper again.

I spend a lot of time in the 3270 world. Sorry if I haven't coded this questions with clarity.

Archie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=