Re: Performant - is it a word

Subject: Re: Performant - is it a word
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- POWERWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 19:47:28 -0400

OK, I will say yes. While performant does not appear to appear in our dictionaries, there is -ant, a suffix. And yes, in looking at the definition of -ant, I can see where your "performant" works as a word. I don't know how performant differs from performer or performing, but I guess it could.

Bill S.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000