Single Sourcing, Some New Ideas

Subject: Single Sourcing, Some New Ideas
From: Kathy Stanzler <KatheS -at- HEALTHCARE-AUTOMATION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:40:54 -0400

But for those of us who are not programmers and don't have either the
desire or the ability to create our own solutions, we have to work with
what is available commercially, such as it is. What options are
available to us?

Kathy Stanzler
Technical Writer
kstanzler -at- healthcare-automation -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=