Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:21:06 -0700

When populating a database with fake names, I tend to go for something arbitrary
- like the first entry has a last name starting with A, the second with B, etc.
I then make up a first name to go with it.

However one of the things I take care to do is make sure that the names reflect
a multicultural audience - there's a liberal sprinkling of Asian, Hispanic,
African, and Muslim names mixed in with the European names too.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=