Fwd: Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Fwd: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:32:09 -0700

The email program of one of our esteemed list members
is having a bad hair day, so she asked that I forward
her response to this question to the list:

BTW...I've received many imaginative responses to this
question (pets, baseball players, old boysfriends,
dead actors, etc.)...I'll be summarizing the responses
in a couple of days.

--- Michelle Vina-Baltsas
<Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- us -dot- crawco -dot- com> wrote:
> From: "Michelle Vina-Baltsas"
> <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- us -dot- crawco -dot- com>
> To: jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:02:58 -0400
> Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
>

> For some reason I'm not able to post to TW
> today!!!!!! Would you mind posting
> this response for me...
>
> Thanks,
> Michelle
> ---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle
> Vina-Baltsas/CRAWFORDCO/US on
> 06/10/99 01:52 PM ---------------------------
> (Embedded image moved to file: pic23824.pcx)
> Michelle Vina-Baltsas
> 06/10/99 01:41 PM
>

> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
> cc:
> Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
> (Document link not converted)
>
> I like to use first names that I would like to name
> my children, someday, and
> use the name of flowers for the last name. For
> example, Maddeline Daylily or
> Johnathan Allysum. This way it forces me to think
> of something other than
> software and grammar all day.
>
> Regards,
> Michelle