Re: Visual Source Safe

Subject: Re: Visual Source Safe
From: Mary Deaton <m_deaton -at- KWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 07:07:05 -0700

Walter,

I have used VSS for the past 3 years and have had no problems at all. It is
mandatory in our shop for every project to be in VSS and to be checked in
every night. It has eliminated problems with losing master versions, working
on old versions, having multiple versions running around the office and on
and on. I wouldn't do business without it. I have used over version control
systems within corporations, but not any other shrink-wrapped ones.

Mary Deaton
President, KNOWware, LLC
(206) 682-6113
* Smart User Assistance and Training http://www.kware.com
* Microsoft MVP for HTML Help
* Program Associate, Winwriters 200 Online Conference
http://www.winwriters.com/ohc.htm
* Speaker, HElp Technology Conference,
http://www.winwriters.com/htc99.htm
* and all-around great gal!