Section Title

Subject: Section Title
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:04:01 -0700

Ok, People...the question of the day. :-)

I'm creating a manual for an application that will be
used by people; some of whom may have never seen a PC
and some who are MIS management level. Talk about
writing a document for a targeted audience.

Anyway...for those who have never seen a PC, I'm
including a section that includes instructions on the
following:

Microsoft Windows
Activating and Deactivating Windows
Opening and Closing Windows
Moving Windows
Resizing Windows
etc.
[Application] Windows
[Application] Buttons
Entering Data into [Application] Windows
etc.
[Application] Menues
Menu Bars (these are the text catagories
across the top of the window
Components
Definitions
Administration
etc.
Button Bars
(not done yet)
[Application] Manual
Conventions
Support
Frequently Assked Questions
Tips and Hints
etc.

You get the point.

My problem is: What the h*** do I call this mishmash
of instructional information?

I've considered:

Windows and [Application] Basics
How to Run [Application]