Re: Single Sourcing and Hackos

Subject: Re: Single Sourcing and Hackos
From: Graham Tillotson <Graham -at- MEGSINET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:56:00 -0500

Just read Mary Deaton's suggestion we go to JoAnn Hackos' seminar on
single sourcing. Warning, Will Robinson! I've read all of Hackos' books
and most of her articles. Does her venture into single sourcing and
databases scare anyone other than me?

I would add to Tim Altom's comments on *compromise* that single
sourcing is, in its pure form, very *complex*, and I'd hate to think
it's being tossed around as a "hey, anyone can do it" solution.

Graham

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=