Resources for Consultants

Subject: Resources for Consultants
From: Eilan Ng Kwan <eilan -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:57:49 -0700

Hello Everyone.

I was recently requested, by a new client, to submit a proposal for the
work they want me to do. I am fairly "new" as a technical communication
consultant and am not sure what needs to be included in the proposal.

Can anyone recommend some books or other resources I could use to tackle my
new task? Any sample proposals is also welcomed.

Thank you very much!

Eilan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=