Followup Report: supervising an extreme novice

Subject: Followup Report: supervising an extreme novice
From: Michael Schiesl <Mpschiesl -at- RA -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:23:37 -0500

I'm printing out the list of tasks that you gave your employee for my scrapbook
(looks good).
I do have one comment to add...

It usually helps me to look at other comparable work. I can browse through
other documentation,
etc. to see how they present and organize the info. In this process I'll
typically look for methods of
organization, sift out the types of info the other writer felt was important,
and adopt any appealing styles.

That's my two cents, and I'm willing to take a refund if you are not completely
satisfied... : )

Have a nice day,

Michael Schiesl
Rockwell Automation Product Documentation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=