help

Subject: help
From: Suvarna Pandit <list -at- TASCINDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:07:02 +0530

Help!
I am using Visio Professional 5.0. I have problems in converting a visio flowchart to a .JPG file. I have converted about 50 diagrams without
any problems. However, now when I save a flowchart to a .JPG file it gets saved with a grey background. I want to get rid of the grey background. I also want to know the reason why I am getting this grey background now.

I had increased the resolution of my machine to 800X600 when I was not working with Visio. I changed it back to 640X480 before I started
working with it again. I dont know whether this could be the part of the problem.

Earlier on when I had tried the conversion on another machine, the text flowed out of the bounds of the flowchart boxes after the conversion,
i.e. in the .JPG format. I am using Garamond for the text.

This is rather urgent and I would appreciate ANY help!!

Thanx
Suvarna