JOB POSTING: Greenwich, CT

Subject: JOB POSTING: Greenwich, CT
From: Abby Schiff <Abby_Schiff -at- FACTSET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:30:46 -0400

Position: Technical Writer for Quantitative Services Group

Location: Greenwich, CT

Salary: Competitive salary with excellent benefits

FactSet Research Systems is one of the leading suppliers of online financial
information to the investment community. We are a growing company with
approximately 300 employees in six locations around the world. In business since
1978, we were among the first to recognize the enormous potential in delivering
timely, accurate, and comprehensive online information to the financial
industry. Our software is used by more than 10,000 investment professionals
worldwide to research companies, industries, and economies. We are currently
looking for a technical writer to work in a dynamic and information-intensive
environment.

Technical writers at FactSet strive to make the user $B!G (Bs experience with the
FactSet software as easy and efficient as possible. This entails researching,
writing, and editing HTML-based online help, application manuals, and product
sheets.

Qualified candidates should possess:
* A bachelor $B!G (Bs degree
* Experience with writing and editing software documentation

Candidates should be:
* Organized and attentive to detail
* Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
* Interested in computers, technology, and finance.

** Experience in finance and/or mathematics is helpful, but not required. **

To be considered, qualified candidates should forward their resume and salary
requirements via e-mail to Abby Schiff at aschiff -at- factset -dot- com -dot- (Word or Acrobat
attachments only, please.)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=