PaintShop Pro5 vs. Photoshop???

Subject: PaintShop Pro5 vs. Photoshop???
From: Peter Kleczka <pkleczka -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:33:59 -0700

Hello

Our documentation group wants a better graphics
package. We currently use PaintShop Pro4.

Could someone give me a rough idea of the
comparative pros/cons between PhotoShop and
PaintShop Pro5? I have PaintShop Pro5 at home and
really like its multiple "undo" features and its
layering features. But I have no experience with
PhotoShop.

Is PhotoShop markedly better than PaintShop Pro5?
What are some of the things we could do in PhotoShop
that we couldn't do in PaintShop Pro5?

Thanks in advance,
Please email me (Peter -dot- Kleczka -at- na -dot- manpower -dot- com)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=