Wanted: Word Pro users to review a short guide for editors

Subject: Wanted: Word Pro users to review a short guide for editors
From: Jean Weber <jhweber -at- WHITSUNDAY -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:38:13 +1000

I have written a short guide (approx. 30 pages) for people who need to edit
or review Lotus WordPro documents without knowing much about WordPro (or
having the time or interest to learn more than they have to). I've put this
guide together out of my (limited) personal experience, and would like to
have a few other people review it before I publish it. The draft document
is in Microsoft Word 97 format.

If you are willing to help, please contact me off-list for more
information. Unfortunately I cannot offer payment other than a copy of the
final document.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
mailto:jhweber -at- whitsunday -dot- net -dot- au

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=