Re: Compensation question

Subject: Re: Compensation question
From: Robin Hilp <rolybear -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:53:15 -0700

My salary is in the $60,000 range, with decent
benefits. That's for -

- Working in the USA Pacific NW
- Having about 15 years of experience
- Working with highly technical information
- Developing templates and database structures for
company-wide use
- Acting as "lead" of the "Knowledge Management Group"
(overseeing consistency in processes, delivery, and
style for all internal and external documentation)

The two factors that seem to make the most difference
in my salary are (70%) my technical strength and (30%)
my years of writing experience.
===
RolyBear ICQ 1863181 (Robin Hilp)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=