Re: IT industry in Orlando, FL?

Subject: Re: IT industry in Orlando, FL?
From: Gwen Thomas <gthomas -at- PAYSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:56:54 -0500

Orlando is a major center of financial industry software development. Lots of work here. I'm very, very happy with CIBER, an IT consulting firm. Give them a call at 407.682.1300 for information.
-Gwen Thomas

>>> Rob Steiner <rjsteiner01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM> 06/22 8:19 AM >>>
I'm a technical writer with 4 years experience
developing everything from user's guides to online
Help to Web sites. I'm considering moving to Orlando,
FL, in 3 months, but I'm not sure
what kind of IT industry exists in Orlando. I know
Tampa is a high-tech area, but I don't know too much
about Orlando. Is there anyone from Orlando who could
name some of the major IT companies, contract firms,
etc.?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rob Steiner
rjsteiner01 -at- yahoo -dot- com