Re: e-mail address

Subject: Re: e-mail address
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:40:54 -0700

Hi, Laura...

I was just kidding. I thought the little smiley in the
message would make that clear. I have AOL as one of my
backup ISPs, connecting through TCP/IP through my
cable access (jposada1 -at- aol -dot- com)...(man, is it fast),
the biggest holding in my financial portfolio is AOL,
and when my mom wanted to go online, I turned her to
AOL until she outgrew it.

I LOVE big business....the bigger the better. :-)

--- Laura Bell <writer -at- WELL -dot- COM> wrote:
> This below is not a conversation about tech writing!
> Also it reminds, me
> sorrowfully about the built in basis some folks
> have against business.
> Without big business would you have a job or
> products to buy? Something
> to think about.
>
> On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, John Posada wrote:
>
> > Uhm...Lori? You are aware that Compuserve is owned
> by
> > AOL, right?
> >
> > Just incase you had a problem with your money
> ending
> > up in Steve Case's pocket :-)
> >
> > --- Lori Lathrop <LoriLathrop -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
> wrote:
> > > All -- Just in case you have my AOL address in
> your
> > > address book, please
> > > delete it. I finally decided to cancel my old
> AOL
> > > account, which I seldo=
> > > used. My preferred e-mail address is:
> > >
> > > LoriLathrop -at- compuserve -dot- com