Re: viewing a post script file

Subject: Re: viewing a post script file
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:36:14 -0700

Hi, Corinne.

Well, close.

Distiller cannot be bought separately. However, it
isn't a "chunk" of PageMaker, but rather one of the
programs in the Adobe Acrobat suite.

You buy Acrobat, you get Distiller. I think Acrobat is
listing for about $249. BTW...FrameMaker comes bundled
with Acrobat.

--- "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- GLHEC -dot- ORG> wrote:
> It's my understanding (based on conversations this
> week w/Adobe customer
> service) that Distiller is a chunk of PageMaker used
> to create .pdf, and
> cannot be bought separately. Acrobat READER is the
> free .pdf viewer I think
> Brian wants. Is this correct? 'Cuz if not, I need to
> call them back.
>
> Corinne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000
> > =
> > > If it's not about technical communication,
> don't post it!
> > > Send commands to listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu
> (e.g., SIGNOFF TECHWR-L)
> http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives.htm
> > > Find additional TECHWR-L resources at
> http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/
> > > Send all list-related questions or problems to

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000
> > =
> > If it's not about technical communication,
> don't post it!
> > Send commands to listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu
> (e.g., SIGNOFF TECHWR-L)
> http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives.htm
> > Find additional TECHWR-L resources at
> http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/
> > Send all list-related questions or problems to

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=
> If it's not about technical communication, don't
> post it!
> Send commands to listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu
> (e.g., SIGNOFF TECHWR-L)
> http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives.htm
> Find additional TECHWR-L resources at
> http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/
> Send all list-related questions or problems to

===
John Posada
Western Union International
(w) jposada -at- westernunion -dot- com