Re: Question: Market for Technical Writing

Subject: Re: Question: Market for Technical Writing
From: Stephanie Sprangers <stephanies -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:46:24 -0500

I have to agree with Ms. Morgan. My background began in journalism and
public relations until I took a job writing training software for all
different user levels. Now I work for a software development company on
a completely different level of documentation than training software. I
think that one reason I was hired is because I had the software know
how, excellent writing background, and the ability to find common ground
between the two. I also feel that being able to function on both levels
simultaneously is as important if not more than falling under one of
these two groups.

Stephanie A. Sprangers
Technical Writer, Support Center
(414)798-8560 ext. 1109