design (program) question

Subject: design (program) question
From: Melissa Clark <clark -at- DATAPHYSICS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 12:26:01 -0700

I'm about to reformat an application note that was originally created in Word; however, with the format, several things are involved:
- 2-3 column layout
- equations included
- pictures/screen captures included

The format is not going to be the same on every page (some pictures may be on the left, some on the bottom, etc.), so I am guessing that I will need some kind of page layout program, like Adobe PageMaker. But the document is very large, like 90 pages.

The question I have is, what program would be best to layout the presentation of the application note?

Thanks,
Melissa Clark

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000