Word Master Documents

Subject: Word Master Documents
From: slm5v <slm5v -at- CC -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:50:33 -0600

Afternoon, everyone.

I have a question--I am trying to combine several unwieldly, massive
documents, about thirty in all, into one cohesive text. My problem is a
combination of inexperience with Word, poorly writtn user's manuals (from
Microsoft and private authors), and evidently not near enough memory on my
machne, which seems completely unvbelievable. When i try to insert these large
documents into a Master Document, I can get through maybe three of them before
I get "not enough memory" messages on my screen.

I have tried using the INCLUDETEXT feature, and it was slightly more
successful, allowing me to get through about half of the documents before
again apparently running out of memory. I don't know where to go with this;
advice, suggestions are more than welcome. HELP!

Graham

"Into each life some rain must fall--what I wouldn't give for an umbrella."
--me.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=