Re: snagit problems?

Subject: Re: snagit problems?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:11:27 -0400

Hallo:

I am using SnagIT32 version 4.2 and am very happy with the results in
FrameMaker.

A couple of questions:

1) What resolution and color depth is your desktop?
2) Are you using SnagIT to resample or resize? If so what size and
information are you specifying? If not, how many pixels wide and long are
most of your captures?
3) Which version of Word and which of PageMaker.
4) There used to be a problem with graphics sizing in Word 97 . . . but I'm
unsure what that was . . . can anyone in the list help outline that?

Thanks.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=