JOB: short-term contract in Columbia SC

Subject: JOB: short-term contract in Columbia SC
From: Melissa Kitchings <mkitchings -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:17:12 -0700

I'm forwarding for a friend. Please respond to contact listed and not
to me. Thanks.

Melissa

----Original Message Follows----

We produce software for the insurance industry. We need to revise our
current user's guide in Doc-to-Help.

We have an immediate need for a full-time (40 hours per week)
contractor for three months with a possibility of a three-month
extension.

You could work remotely. However, it would be necessary, at the outset
in particular, to spend some time onsite in Columbia SC.

Please send your salary requirements and a resume to Kay Cress at
kcress -at- nspr -dot- com -dot- Or call her at 803-216-2500.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=