Urgent Word English to French

Subject: Urgent Word English to French
From: David Thompson <David -dot- Thompson -at- REALVIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:42:36 +0200

Hello,

I have a doc. in Word US. When i try to open it on a machine running Word in
French I have "Error style not defined"
In my Word US doc. I have the Heading 1, 2 etc...When i open the doc. in the
French Word these are changed to "Titre 1, 2 etc", therefore making my
references invalid.

Does anyone have a solution, quick.

Thanks

David