Basic Tech Writing Rule Book

Subject: Basic Tech Writing Rule Book
From: "O'Donnell,Ginny" <odonnegi -at- AMS -dot- IIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:50:05 -0500

Can anyone recommend a good tech writing "rule book?" I'm thinking of
something along the lines of Strunk and White's Elements of Style, only with
a focus on the elements of technical writing - active voice; present tense;
etc. Such a book would be useful to new technical writers. Is there such a
book, or is this just wishful thinking on my part?

Thanks,

Ginny

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=