GPO Style Manual

Subject: GPO Style Manual
From: Katy Wegner <katy_wegner -at- TARGETSMART -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:04:43 -0600

Title: GPO Style Manual

>Question:  Does anybody know what the GPO Manual is?

The GPO Style Manual that I have used is an actual style manual like the Chicago Manual of style. It is available from federal publications offices, which in Denver is (or was) in the Federal Courthouse.  I doubt very much that it is out of print. When I bought a copy, I looked in the phone book under the government pages, Federal listings.

Good luck!

Katy Wegner
TargetSmart, Inc.
(303) 698-2233
check us out at http://www.targetsmart.com
mailto:katy_wegner -at- targetsmart -dot- com