Re: Cost Analysis for FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Cost Analysis for FrameMaker
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:09:37 -0400

I don't disagree with any of Michael's points, but the shorter and easier
way to do this is to call your Fm/Adobe sales/distributor and ask for help.
This is what these guys do every day -- you're unlikely to improve (on your
first attempt) something that has been a fixture of the corporate adoption
process for years.

See what they can give you, use it as a base, and go on from there.

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications
Northchurch Communications