Re: Conversion of cross references and hyperlinks

Subject: Re: Conversion of cross references and hyperlinks
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- JAGUNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:19:58 -0400

Well, I've only tried to use it a couple of times, but it worked for me
then. I can't attest to its performance in any really trying projects,
however. Maybe somebody else can offer some feedback...

----->Mike

On 6/29/1999 2:32 PM, Melonie Holliman
(melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM) wrote:

>It sounds wonderful, but I seem to remember quite a few people cautioning
>against
>using PDFmaker. Is it a good program? Will it really do what it says it
>does?
>
>Melonie R. Holliman
>Technical Writer
>CPD Marketing
>Advanced Micro Devices

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=