Job--No.VA--Software--Staff

Subject: Job--No.VA--Software--Staff
From: Amy Poos <apoos -at- TREEV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:00:02 -0400

I am posting this for my manager. Please respond to her (contact info at
bottom of this message).

TREEV, Inc. has immediate openings for Technical Writers/Information
Developers to help produce user, administrator, and/or programmer
documentation for our patented, state-of-the-art Document Management,
Imaging, and Report Retrieval software and toolkits. Our documentaton set
includes printed manuals, PDF files, Windows help files, and HTML Help.

Required:
- Ability to research and analyze technical information, and
transform it into task-oriented user instruction.
- Mastery of basic language skills--grammar, punctuation, spelling,
and sentence structure.
- Proficiency in writing, editing, and proofreading on line.
- Three or more years documenting commercial software products for
the Microsoft Windows environment.

Desired:
- Familiarity with FrameMaker and ForeHelp.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and programming languages in general.
- Familiarity with HTML and HTML issues.
- Understanding of basic information design principles.

Please contact Heli L. Roosild by phone or email for more information. You
can submit your resume by email or fax as well as snail-mail. Writing
samples will be required.

(Ms.) Heli L. Roosild
Manager of Informaton Development
TREEV, Inc. Voice: 703/709-3171
600 Herndon Parkway Fax: 703/904-3264
Herndon VA 20170 helir -at- treev -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=