Re: CompuMaster Classes

Subject: Re: CompuMaster Classes
From: Kelly Schab <schabk -at- CYBERENET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 11:14:15 -0400

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Nancy E. Kaminski wrote:

> I just got a brochure for a 2-day Photoshop seminar put on by CompuMaster.
> Anyone have any knowledge on how good these seminars are?

I went to a 2-day desktop publishing seminar by CompuMaster. They had a
half-day Photoshop class that I sat in on and it was pretty decent. The
class size was small and the instructor had many relevant examples for
what he was teaching. One of the best things about it was when a person
asked a question for which the instructor didn't know the answer. The
instructor wasn't afraid to try it out on Photoshop and see if it worked.

--Kelly Schab

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=