HTML Help Wishes & Gripes

Subject: HTML Help Wishes & Gripes
From: Faith Green <faithg -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:09:28 -0700

Dear Online Community,

In an effort to better serve the community and continue to support your needs, many of you are aware that Help University has been collecting HTML Help wishes and gripes at:

Your issues are communicated directly to Microsoft for response. As we pass our second quarter of this venture, be informed that all issues have been directly forwarded to lead developers within the HTML Help Development Team. These comments can be viewed at:

All comments and the history of this list can be accessed in our archives at: http://www.helpuniversity.com/ISV/wishgripe.htm

We welcome all comments, so bring 'em on! Your feedback is imperative to the success and implementation of advanced technologies in our industry.

Best regards,

Faith Green
Director of Vendor and Community Relations
Help University, Inc.
Tel: 760.944.6458

Help '99