FRAMEMAKER DEMOS?

Subject: FRAMEMAKER DEMOS?
From: Sherry Schmidt <sherry -dot- schmidt -at- EY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:16:48 -0400

Call Adobe customer service @ 1-800-685-4586 for a FrameMaker demo.
---------------------- Forwarded by Sherry Schmidt/Cleveland/Healthcare/EYLLP/US on 07/02/99 09:14 AM ---------------------------

rjsteiner01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM on 07/02/99 08:26:53 AM

Please respond to rjsteiner01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM@Internet
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU@Internet
cc:

Hi all,

Does anybody know if a Web site exists where I can
download a free demo copy of FrameMaker, or am I
wishfully thinking in my pre-coffee funk? I checked
Adobe's site, but they didn't have anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Rob Steiner
rjsteiner01 -at- yahoo -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP