Re: mac conversion

Subject: Re: mac conversion
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- WORDTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:22:16 -0400

Laurie and others asked these questions re. the file

>What kind of Mac graphics?
>What program was used to create them?
>What type of file format were they saved in?

The problem is that I cannot even read the disk to find out what file
formats they are in. The graphic artist is off on holidays, who knows
where, and the disks were dumped on my desk.

But thanks for the suggestions. I may resort to scanning the hard copy or
push back the deadline to wait until the GA can be contacted.

Henry

Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com
Web: http://wordtek.com