Re: writing a corporate style guide from scratch

Subject: Re: writing a corporate style guide from scratch
From: Ann Howell <ahowell -at- POOLMAIL -dot- DOLPHINSOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:37:31 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for guidance. I got a lot of helpful
information, as well as templates, TOC's, document plans, etc. -- you guys are a
great bunch!

We have a meeting this afternoon, and I'm going to pitch the idea of using
Microsoft's style guide (hate to admit it, but they did a really nice job with
that) as a general guideline and writing up a short glossary of terms and
conventions that would be particular to our manuals.

Thanks again for all the help -- I just hope I'll get to respond in kind
sometime soon!

Ann Howell
Dolphin Software Services ULC
http://dolphinsoftware.com