SEI/CMM Documentation: Can anyone help?

Subject: SEI/CMM Documentation: Can anyone help?
From: Rob Steiner <rjsteiner01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 06:07:35 -0700

Hi all,

My team and I have been given the task of documenting
our company's software development and management
processes for SEI/CMM Level 3 certification. Has
anybody done this before, and if so, could you give me
any resources you used (i.e., Web sites, books, etc.)?
Also, if you have any templates or sample document
formats you are willing to share with me, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks!
Rob Steiner
rjsteiner01 -at- yahoo -dot- com