Job opening - Internet software documentation

Subject: Job opening - Internet software documentation
From: Julie Deutz <jdeutz -at- GREATPLAINS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:42:40 -0500

Job opening
Great Plains Software, Inc., (NASDAQ:GPSI), one of the 100 best companies to
work for in America (Forbes Magazine, 1999), is looking for an experienced
technical communicator to document Internet-based software products that
enhance our award-winning business management solution.
We are looking for someone with a lively mind who is intrigued by the
relationship between Internet technology and the user. In this position,
you'll need to think logically, write clearly, and come up to speed quickly
with complex software packages. You will be working in a multifunctional
team environment along with a designer, an editor and numerous programmers.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can manage projects,
set deadlines and show enthusiasm for creating superb online help.
Experience with online user documentation is expected. Experience with HTML
Help, electronic commerce, ASP applications and financial management
software is preferred. Please be prepared to show examples of your work.
Great Plains Software is located in Fargo, North Dakota, a growing area of
150,000 people on the North Dakota/Minnesota border. For more information on
Great Plains Software and the Fargo area, visit www.greatplains.com.
Respond by email, fax or telephone to:
Julie Deutz
jdeutz -at- greatplains -dot- com
Internet documentation/Global Development
Great Plains Software, Inc.
Telephone: 701-280-3740
Fax: 701-281-3322

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=