Re: Word Master Documents

Subject: Re: Word Master Documents
From: "Mitman, Rikki" <Rikki -dot- Mitman -at- COMPAQ -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 11:23:53 -0500

I have nightmarish personal experience with the horrors of Master Document,
and agree that it is to be avoided. I've heard separate files for each
chapter suggested before, but it seems like creating a TOC and index for
multiple files is a complex activity. Or am I merely missing something I
should have known?

Rikki Mitman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=