Re: The Telecommuting myth--the team angle

Subject: Re: The Telecommuting myth--the team angle
From: Ann Howell <ahowell -at- POOLMAIL -dot- DOLPHINSOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:12:26 -0400

<SNIP>As far as teamwork and telecommuting, they aren't mutually exclusive.
..<SNIP>
I think Jill has summarized the issue at hand and brought up some very valid
points. Now that we've all agreed to disagree, can we put this thread out of its
misery?

Ann Howell
Dolphin Software Services, ULC
http://dolphinsoftware.com