Re: Telecommuting

Subject: Re: Telecommuting
From: "Randy C. Smart" <rsmart -at- THEGRID -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 11:30:00 -0700

Consider the Internet. The Internet is based on the ability to communicate
most issues via a medium where geography is irrelevant. Its success proves
[to me] that telecommuting is workable--even when dealing with complicated
interpersonal relationships--couples that formed their relationships online,
are getting married.

Definition of job tasks is the greatest barrier to communication of job
duties--not geography.

Randy :-)

I got up for years, drove a long way to e-mail the workers in the next
cubicles. We had to be together for the lunch-time bridge game but hey, with
a little technical help, our bridge game could be played over the Internet.
:-)

Flame lovingly please.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=