Seeking a writer for a position in Portland, Oregon

Subject: Seeking a writer for a position in Portland, Oregon
From: "Richardson, Ethan" <Ethan_Richardson -at- ADC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:57:39 -0500

Are you a "writer's writer" who can both understand and
describe difficult technical topics? Does your can-do
attitude propel you to produce high-quality documentation
even in a rapidly changing environment? Can you work with
subject matter experts both onsite and at remote locations
to produce clear, helpful, and complete user documentation?
Are you a collaborative team player, lending your strengths
as they best apply to each project? Then you're the Sr.
Technical Writer we're looking for!

As a Sr. Technical Writer in the Technical Publications
department of ADC Telecommunications Kentrox division,
you'll write online help and hardcopy documents that support
our hardware and software telecommunications products. Experience
with telecom technologies (Frame Relay, ATM, IP, VPNs) is desirable.
Familiarity with the tools we use -- FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat,
JavaHelp, FrontPage, Adobe Illustrator, and whatever other tool gets
the job done well and efficiently -- is desirable.

We value your willingness to rapidly change and try new things;
we accept with good grace the glitches the comes with your learning
and stretching. A less-than-senior writer with a proven track record
and a desire to grow might work well in this position.

The writing position is based in Portland, but requires
occasional travel to other states.

Send resumes to richare -at- adc -dot- com -dot-

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=