Books for guidance

Subject: Books for guidance
From: Jillian Mcavoy <JMcavoy -at- ADGIFTS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:01:36 +0100

Hello out there,

I have just gotten my first position with a small firm writing their user
guide. Both the firm and myself are new to this. From what I have gleaned
from the messages, MS and Chicago's Manuals of Style are a must. But what
sort of books are good to guide you through the requirements analysis,
project planning, not to mention methodology?

Also, and additional question. As a Canadian living in the UK, are there
any British books on style? After 6 and a half years over here, it's hard to
remember whether the colloquialism or spelling is British, American, or
Canadian! :)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Jillian Flanagan-McAvoy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=