Software Release Form

Subject: Software Release Form
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:45:46 -0400

Help! I have been asked to design a software release form for our end users to
sign upon acceptance of a project. Does anybody have any samples they would be
willing to share with me, so that I could get a general idea of what to
include, or can anybody point to any resources?

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

It's not an optical illusion, it just looks that way.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=