A good laptop?

Subject: A good laptop?
From: "David O. Bushman" <dbushman -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:18:21 -0700

Hello All,

Sorry for this being a little off topic, but I've had to do quite a bit
of traveling lately and need to do some writing on the road. I can't
haul around my desk top PC for obvious reasons. Does anyone have
recommendations for a good laptop, e.g., keyboard that doesn't squish
your elbows together, good, good screen, etc?

Thanks for your help.

David O. Bushman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=