Re: What does a window do???

Subject: Re: What does a window do???
From: Adria Quinones <adriaq -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 19:31:08 -0400

"The window appears ..." always makes me think it should be followed by "in a
puff of smoke," or something like that.

Something is displayed in a window. You can cause something to be displayed by
performing some action, but I'm not sure that a window itself displays
anything. I like "The window reveals," but perhaps not in a serious document.

Adria Quinones

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=