FW: indexing

Subject: FW: indexing
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OEE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:50:52 -0400

In the past nine years I have created & indexed over 20 manual
ranging in size from 100 to 600 pages.

**NEVER** have I had ANY trouble indexing, opening, saving,
or printing these documents.

You just have to know how to do it.

If you need help with the _simple_ Word index procedure,
contact me.

Jessica N. Lange mailto:jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.