In house publishing and binding

Subject: In house publishing and binding
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:25:33 -0500

At 04:05 PM 7/16/99 -0400, Joan Melgaard wrote:
>For those of you that publish materials in house or do short production
>runs, do you have any recommendations for either comb binding systems
>(plastic or metal) or spiral binding systems (plastic or metal)? Do you
>print on paper sizes other than 8 1/2 x 11?

Though metal combs (they have a different name that I can't remember) and
spiral binding are nifty, comb binding is much more practical. It's much
quicker to do, uses less expensive equipment, and comb-bound documents are
much easier to add or delete pages from if you have any sort of printing
glitch.

--
"UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are."
Beth Friedman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=