AutoDoc thoughts?

Subject: AutoDoc thoughts?
From: Evelyn Barker <evelynb -at- MCSDALLAS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:54:07 -0500

I've been looking at content management tools that work with Word 97 and are affordable enough for a lone-writer environment. So far, AutoDoc seems to fit the bill. I know there was some talk about this product in the fall of last year. Has anybody worked with it? I'd appreciate any comments you have about it (or any other suitable product).

TIA,

Evelyn Barker
Technical Writer
Micro Computer Systems, Inc.
evelynb -at- mcsdallas -dot- com

This message was sent using Calypso E-mail.
Check it out and download a free demonstration at http://www.mcsdallas.com.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000