Re: Eudora

Subject: Re: Eudora
From: Adrienne Gutmans <adrienne -at- ISDN -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:56:59 +0300

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to help a friend out by posting the following
question. He would be very grateful if someone could help:

"Does anybody know whether the non-English spelling
lex/thesaurus files I use with
Eudora 3.05 (e.g., German, French) will also work with
Eudora 4.2? If not, any ideas where I may download the
proper ones?"

Thanks in advance.

Adrienne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=