Referencing dialog box components - Repost

Subject: Referencing dialog box components - Repost
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:15:43 -0400

I only received one response to this note, so I thought I'd repost it. I
already know what the MS Manual of Style recommends, anyone else do something
different?

When referencing a portion of a dialog box, for example, "Select the Open a
previously saved report radio button.", how would you
suggest the radio button "Open a previously saved report" be seen? To draw
attention to it, I would like to emphasize it somehow. Any suggestions?
I already bold my button labels (ie., Cancel or OK), so I'm not sure if bolding
these labels would be too much. Anyway, opinions are welcome.

Thanks,
Michelle

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=